QASH token explained
QASH is intriguing. In its core, this crypto has a lot of features that belong to Ethereum, but it’s also presented as something completely new and innovative. The developers claim it’s both different from and superior to BTC and ETH.
This cryptocurrency is relatively young. It exists since December of 2017. It is deeply connected to Liquid and Quoine – two promising crypto-related projects. But what are they and what do they have to do with QASH?
Development of the Liquid platform
Quoine is a relatively new firm in the crypto industry. As of 2020, it’s 6 years old. Their primary product was a platform that would enable users to exchange various cryptocurrencies there. Because the numerous crypto markets were connected to the platform, the entire process ought to have been more smooth and liquid.
It didn’t work for all cryptocurrencies. The smaller coins were just too invaluable to bother with them – they were risky and very fluctuating. Trying to make the profit out of them was just inefficient.
The idea to connect different exchanges had these advantages:
- All orders are in one stream. It can distribute the risks between different financial assets.
- Higher safety. More stable exchanges and assets can bring more money, and you can be sure of a happy future.
They created the World Book. It was a special registry that could connect all orders to one stream. They eventually managed to process as much as 1,000,000 orders per second.
QASH acted as the fuel for the inner transactions on the exchange. But then developers decided to give QASH its own network and thus make it more independent. Trading with QASH first started in 2017.
The initial offering happened in November 2020, and it was rather effective. The value of QASH token rose by 200%. It was the start, and then they moved on to improve the token.
QASH is a successful ICO. The best analysts evaluate this digital token very well. How can we tell that ICO was successful? Numbers can tell everything. The total investments were about $100,000,000. 5 thousand users from half the countries in the world invested, which is a terrific result.
There are aspects that allow us to say that this cryptocurrency has great prospects:
- Government regulation. The motherland of QASH is Japan. Crypto is fully legal in this country. It is a reason why this company is so stable.
- It became partners of the greatest banks Japan, America, Europe, Singapore, and so forth. It makes this project even more promising.
- A great reputation of this company makes it reliable.
Investment into QASH
We know that this project is promising. The idea to create a centralized trading platform is attractive for many traders. It can correct the main problem of cryptocurrencies, which is a lack of regulation, while saving the main advantage of any Bitcoin coin.
Here are just a few upsides of investing into QASH:
- The connection of different cryptocurrency and fiat money exchange platforms. This idea is attractive for usual users. Investors think like a customer, so this advantage makes the QASH attractive for investors.
- It works on Blockchain. We don’t fully know all the prospects of Blockchain because we have yet to uncover its full potential. Even the advantages that we use already are enough to consider investing.
- The great reputation of this company. The developers have already taken a few proper steps in advancing the currency. For instance, they are cooperating with reputable banks and crypto exchanges (such as BitFinex).
Of course, investing is not without the risks:
- Young project. The words said by creators can sound great but it is harder to implement the idea in real life. There are a lot of promising projects that didn’t manage to realize their great ideas.
- Because the crypto has only been launched, you may experience some technical issues, too. The developers are currently concentrating their effort on mending the network issues, algorithm flaws and possible holes in security.
It’s a very promising project, but, like any other, it’s associated with risks and various dangers.
The QASH price dynamics
The trend was overwhelmingly positive for a long time, but now it’s falling. It’s nothing detrimental, nor is it unexpected. Healthy coins change trends frequently, and the falling one is just another chance to gain profit by buying low and selling high.
This is a young altcoin. Such coins are generally rather riskier than usual. At the very least, low-cost coins are a great practice material. This coin does not cost a lot, so you can buy it almost for free and wait for the moment when the price will grow. If you lose, you don’t lose much.
What is the price of QASH? As of August 2020, it was 4 cents on average. That’s incredibly low. However, you should understand that this cryptocurrency can cost differently at the moment of reading this article.
QASH purchasing limits
If you live in a country where cryptocurrency purchasing isn’t allowed, you should not buy QASH. For example, if you live in China and you are a resident of this country, buying QASH is forbidden for you.
It’s recommended to buy it if you have some crypto trading experience already. It is a digital asset, investing in this stuff is risky, you know it.
Some words about risks
Trading QASH is associated with a huge risk. Grasp this before considering participation:
- Cryptocurrency is saved in a wallet. To get access to it, you need to remember the password. You need to write down your password in a reliable place. It’s possible that you’ll all your money if someone hacked your password. For this reason, you need to create a reliable password that at least consists of letters and numbers.
- Some services are still in development and open for change. People who buy it should understand this.
- QASH is a very volatile cryptocurrency (as other digital coins based on Blockchain).
QASH depends on the Ethereum protocol. If it has some bugs, QASH can also work incorrectly. This fact can affect the price. So, you also need to understand these risks.
Some words to sum up
Now, QASH isn’t a full cryptocurrency because it is used only for exchanging and organizing only the stream of cryptocurrencies with higher liquidity. When this token will be based on its own Blockchain, it will be a new period in QASH’s life.
In conclusion, it’s great if you want to master trading and understand how it works. Given its low cost, promising future and other beneficial factors, you can gain a lot from trading in QASH. However, don’t forget that all cryptocurrencies are associated with risks. Don’t invest more money than you are ready to lose.